Harvard Auto is adding to the team!
Canada’s 2019 Independent Dealer of the Year is looking to add another sales person to our award-winning team. Harvard Auto is a locally owned and family operated dealership and we take a lot of pride in our place in the community. We employ a diverse group of people who help cater to the ever-changing needs of our clients from all over the Maritimes.
To maintain High Level Performance, we need Team Members who:
- Understand Client Care
- Are competitive
- Are adaptable
- Have a sense of humour
- Are well put together
- Make good decisions
- Are loyal
Previous car sales experience and a university degree are both positives but the right candidate may not have both. We will train the right prospect if you have the “Right Stuff”!
If you are willing to follow direction and work hard, a 6-figure income is obtainable. We offer flexible scheduling, company demo, a family first environment and the opportunity to grow as individuals and teammates.
If you think that Harvard Auto sounds like a good fit, please apply today! We will be reviewing applications and communicating our interest.
If you would like to apply, we ask that you include three things in your cover letter:
- Explain why you want to work SPECIFICALLY for Harvard Auto.
- If you have sales experience-Please quantify your sales history. For example: If you have been selling cars for the last 12 months, please list your sales numbers for each month. If you do NOT have sales experience, what do you think the most important qualities in a sales person are to be successful for the long term.
- What will you do to create new business?
We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Greet and guide customers as they appear on the lot and proceed with the sales process
- Log all traffic with dealer management system
- Pair the customer with the correct vehicle, provide a product demonstration and a test drive
- Ensure all sold units are delivered to the customer in a timely manner
- Assist Management in ensuring the lot is merchandized correctly to maximize sales.
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Outgoing and friendly especially when handling objections
- Quality customer service skills
- Proficient in basic business math including percentages
- Persistent, competitive and good work ethic
- Focuses on customer needs to enhance dealership and personal sales
We know the right candidate is waiting for an opportunity of a lifetime and here it is.
Don’t wait to apply as we expect to get a lot of applications immediately!
Please forward all applications to our General Manager, Mike McMillan at email@example.com.
No phone calls please.